Super Bowl 50 logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
- Download PNG Super Bowl 50 Logo PNG Originally, the Super Bowl championship used a different logo each year until in 2011 it adopted a logotype that has stayed basically the same ever since.
- Super Bowl 50 logo meaning and history In 1967-2011, the championship used a lot of logotypes varying in fonts, symbols, visual effects, and colors.
- The National Football League decided that the event should always have one and the same logo.
- Since then, the visual core has remained consistent, although minor changes have been introduced in each of the consecutive logos, to reflect the changing serial number.
- The emblem was created by Landor, San Francisco-based brand consulting firm, which works globally and has offices in 20 countries.
- Super Bowl 50 emblem The Super Bowl 50 logo has been the only of the Super Bowl logos featuring not Roman, but Arabic numerals.
- Font of the Super Bowl 50 Logo The rounded corners of the letters make them somewhat similar to the football depicted above.
- Color of the Super Bowl 50 Logo While the Super Bowl logotypes in 2010-2014 were grey, in 2015 golden was added to the palette, which seems perfectly natural, taking into consideration the championship was held in California.