Ameris Bank Logo
- Download PNG Ameris Bank Logo PNG Following the merger with Fidelity Southern Corporation in 2019, the logo of Ameris Bank was redesigned.
- Meaning and history The previous Ameris Bank logo contained two pictorial elements supposed to have symbolical meaning.
- The other distinctive feature was the letter “i” that represented a human figure.
- This meaning appeared because of the two “hands” the letter had.
- Also, the logo featured a thin red bar below the word “Ameris.” The palette was inspired by the Flag of the United States.
- – 2019 2019 – Today 2019 emblem The redesigned emblem was developed by Matchstic, a brand identity company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The company was supposed to create a single logo combining those of Ameris Bank and Fidelity Bank.
- The old logo of Fidelity Bank featured a lion (a pretty sad one, we should say) and the name of the company in a rather bold serif.
- The word “Fidelity” was smaller than the word “Bank.” The red color, which was the only one used in the logo, looked darker than that of the Ameris Bancorp logo.
- The new design dropped the human “i” and banner of the Ameris emblem.
- The only pictorial emblem is now the lion.
- There are fewer details, and the overall impression of the design is more positive.
- The proportions, the position of the eyes and ears seem more natural.
- Colors The 2019 Ameris Bank logo has preserved the original color scheme inspired by the US flag.