L&M logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
- Download PNG L&M Logo PNG L&M is a cigarette label established in 1873 in the USA by Liggett Group.
- Today the brand is a part of Altria, the biggest American tobacco corporation, and the cigarettes under its tag are distributed all over the globe.
- Meaning and history The L&M cigarettes logo hasn’t changed much since it was first designed.
- The L&M lettering in capitals is executed in a classic serif typeface with bold straight lines.
- The “&” symbol is smaller than the letters and placed in the upper part of the free space between “L” and “M”.
- It adds delicacy and elegance to the inscription.
- The framing of the circle emblem is split into two parts — the thick right half is colored silver, while the thinner left uses orange or blue, depending on the type of the cigarettes.
- The L&M icon is composed of two rampant lions holding a shield with the brand’s monogram.