Great South Athletic Conference Logo
- Download PNG Great South Athletic Conference Logo PNG The Great South Athletic Conference (GSAC) was founded in 1999 and ceased to exist in 2016.
- It was an NCAA-affiliated intercollegiate athletic conference (Division III).
- While originally most of its member institutions came from the southeastern United States, later members from other states joined the conference.
- Meaning and history 1999 – 2010 For the first ten years, the Great South Athletic Conference has been using a very simple and boring badge.
- It was a horizontally stretched gray oval in a light blue outline, with the two-leveled black lettering in a slanted sans-serif typeface set over it and underlined by a white triangular element, coming through the border from the right and pointing to the left.
- The upper line of the title case inscription was larger than the bottom one, and this looked very strict and simple.
- 2011 – Today The Great South Athletic Conference logo featured the abbreviation “GSAC” in large block capitals followed by the full name of the organization in smaller letters.
- The design was based on a pretty calm palette dominated by dark blue.