Pininfarina logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
- Download PNG Pininfarina Logo PNG Pininfarina is a luxury Italian brand of car designing company, which was established in 1930.
- Today the brand is a part of Mahindra Group and provides a variety of services in both automobile and industrial design segments.
- Meaning and history 1906 – 1930 The first Pininfarina badge saw the light in 1906 and stayed with the iconic automaker for two decades.
- The lines of the “F” were elongated and slightly curved, white the additional “Farina” wordmark, set above the badge, on the place of the crown, was written in a simple and strict sans-serif font, with the uppercase letters solid and clean.
- 1930 – Today The company, named after its founder, Battista Pinin Farina, boasts an elegant and full of heritage visual identity.
- The Pininfarina logo is composed of a wordmark and an emblem above it.
- The font looks futuristic and is a perfect balance for the brand’s classic emblem.
- The letter “F” (for Farina) is the central element of the wordmark.
- Standing in the middle, it is slightly enlarged and has elongated lines.
- The emblem is a vertically located rectangular with a bold letter “F” in lower case and its upper part curved.
- The elegant red crown is located above the rectangular frame, one round pearl is placed on top of it.
- It adds the sense of luxury and rich heritage of the brand.
- The traditional tricolor palette of the Pininfarina logo is a reflection of a sophisticated and high-end company that values loyalty and quality in design.
- The Pininfarina logo evokes a sense of authority and expertise as well as an immaculate sense of style and beauty.