evolution history and meaning
- Download PNG Roche Logo PNG Roche is the second biggest pharmaceutical company in the world.
- It was founded in 1896 by Fritz Hoffman-La Roche in Switzerland.
- In 1934 Roche became the first company to mass-produce synthetic vitamin C. Meaning and history The Roche logo has been the brand’s symbol for over 60 years.
- It consists of the Roche wordmark placed in a hexagon.
- The geometry of the logo has become the primary element that showcases the brand.
- Hexagon figure symbolizes the Universe, harmony and balance.
- The Roche logo color palette is blue and white.
- Blue color has a calming effect and gives a feeling of trust, confidence and the brand’s professionalism.