evolution history and meaning, PNG
- Download PNG Schick Logo PNG The roots of Schick can be traced back to 1926 when Jacob Schick invented the refillable razor inspired by the magazine rifle.
- Meaning and history The shield logo used by Schick has a tech feel.
- You would not have been surprised if it had been a badge of a car.
- The shield is black with silver trim and a pronounced 3D effect, which appears due to the white and silver highlights.
- In the middle of the Schick logo, there is the name of the brand in white.
- The end of the final letter, the “K,” has been extended to form a horizontal bar below the lettering.