Oregon State Beavers logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
- Download PNG Oregon State Beavers Logo PNG The athletic teams representing Oregon State University play at the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I level under the name of the Oregon State Beavers.
- Meaning and history 1973 The very first logo of the Oregon State Beavers team featured a very kind and friendly image of a beaver, in a black and orange hat with the black “OSU” monogram placed on its orange trims.
- The beaver was drawn in profile, turned to the left, and smiling, showing his enlarged white teeth and evoking a very warm feeling.
- 1997 The Oregon State Beavers logo introduced in 1973 featured a beaver’s head.
- The creature was wearing a stylized hat with the letters “OSU” written across it.
- The logo looked pretty ugly, especially the hypertrophied teeth.
- In spite of this, it was used for more than two decades.
- The emblem adopted in 1997 sported a less ugly creature.
- There was also some dynamism due to the position of the beaver’s hair and the letters.
- 2013 – Today The beaver image was redesigned in a very modern and cool manner.
- The color palette was enhanced to orange and black, and the lines were emboldened and cleaned, creating a sleek and confident image, with the animal looking powerful and dangerous.
- Oregon State Beavers Colors BEAVER ORANGE HEX COLOR: #DC4405; RGB: (220, 68,5) CMYK: (0,79,100,0) PANTONE: 1665 PADDLETAIL BLACK HEX COLOR: #000000; RGB: (0,0,0) PANTONE: PMS BLACK 6 C CMYK: (0,0,0,100) BUCKTOOTH WHITE HEX COLOR: #FFFFFF; RGB: (255,255,255) CMYK: (0,0,0,0)