OneDrive logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
- The service was designed in 2007 and today is available in more than 100 languages and has users all over the globe.
- However, all the modifications that have taken place after 2010 were quite subtle.
- 2007 The very first OneDrive logo was a simple “Windows Live Folders” wordmark with a famous Windows waving the flag, executed in four colors.
- 2007 — 2008 The same year the logo was changed, as the program got a new name — SkyDrive.
- Now the “Windows Live SkyDrive” inscription was complimented by a device picture with the Windows flag above it.
- 2008 — 2010 In 2008 the emblem was replaced by a Windows flag from the original version.
- 2010 — 2011 In 2010 the cloud emblem was designed.
- Composed of two overlapping light blue clouds with a golden-yellow ribbon around one of them, the icon looked friendly and fresh.
- The logo was three-dimensional and looks really modern and friendly.
- 2011 — 2012 The version of 2010 contained a “Windows Live SkyDrive” lettering, which was changed to “Microsoft SkyDrive” in 2011.
- 2012 — 2014 In 2012 Microsoft simplified the SkyDrive logo design.
- Now it’s a flat image of two overlapping clouds and a laconic “SkyDrive” wordmark.
- 2014 — 2019 In 2014 Microsoft had to change its product’s name to OneDrive, so the logo was also changed.
- 2019 — Today The redesign of 2019 brought a more modern and even more laconic OneDrive logo.