NEFF logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
- Download PNG Neff Logo PNG NEFF is a German brand of kitchen appliance manufacturer, which was established in 1977 in Bretten.
- The brand was acquired by BSH Hausgerate in 1982.
- Meaning and history The Neff visual identity is solid and strong.
- Composed of a wordmark with a delicate symbol it looks elegant despite the thickness of its letters.
- The brand’s emblem, a circle with a horizontal line on its bottom.
- The symbol is placed around the letter “N” and in the first versions of the Neff visual identity, it was just something abstract.
- Now it is an Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The calm burgundy and white color palette of the Neff logo is elegant and timeless.
- It shows the brand as a high-end one, with expertise in design and quality.
- Some versions of the Neff logo also have a tagline “Cooking Passion Since 1877” written in thin all capitals, it’s placed on a dark gray slim rectangle under the main wordmark.
- The gray color balances the Neff logo, adding a sense of harmony and sophistication.
- Font and Color The bold and solid Neff logotype is executed in an extra-bold geometric typeface with massive square shapes.
- The official Neff color palette is composed of two shades — burgundy and white, which together create a strong and elegant contrast, representing high quality, professionalism, and expertise.
- Another option of the brand’s color palette is monochrome, which elevated the seriousness and professional qualities of the company to the top.