evolution history and meaning
- Download PNG Metaxa Logo PNG Metaxa is a famous Remy Martin owned brand of original Greek spirit, which was first produced on the Greek island of Samos in 1888 by Spyros Metaxa.
- It’s a unique beverage that has no analogues.
- Meaning and history The word Metaxa is not only the name of the brand’s founder, but it also means “silk”, translated from Greek.
- The Metaxa logo fully reflects the taste of the unique spirit – it’s smooth yet intense.
- The color scheme of the logo is a classic elegance – deep blue and gold on the white background.
- The wordmark is a bold serif, making the central part of the label.
- The “Salamina Warrior”, the Metaxa emblem, is said to have been inspired by a medallion found in the excavations of the distillery.
- It was dedicated to the victory of the Greeks over the apersians in the naval battle of Salamina.