Marriott logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
- Meaning and history The Marriott visual identity was designed in 1976, and since that time its iconic recognizable style has been kept with almost no changes.
- The only redesign of the company’s logo was held in 2013, and it was more a refinement, which elevated the image and made it stronger and more modern.
- 1976 – 2013 The original logo for Marriott was introduced in 1976 and boasted a stylized crimson logotype with an emblem above it and a tagline under a thin horizontal line.
- The wordmark of the brand was executed in a custom fancy typeface with slightly curved and pointed ends of the thick letter lines.
- The main hero of the emblem was the first letter “M”, which was composed of two equal overlapping parts, resembling a mirrored lambda.
- The “Hotels.
- As for the emblem, it was a solid crimson circle with a white symbol in it.
- The symbol repeated contours of the iconic “M”, though one thin diagonal line was missing.
- 2013 – Today The elegant logo was strengthened and elevated in 2013.
- The inscription is executed in a modern Sans-serif typeface and has a lot of space between its letters.
- The brand’s signifier, a stylized “M”, remained almost untouched, just got its contours cleaned and slightly narrowed.
- Font The name of the hotel is given in a perfectly legible sans serif uppercase typeface.
- Color The iconic combination of the white background and the saturated shade of red is among the distinctive features of the Marriott logo.