Capital One Bowl Logo
- Download PNG Capital One Bowl Logo PNG The Capital One Bowl was played from 2003 through 2014 at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
- It was an annual college football bowl game organized by Florida Citrus Sports.
- Meaning and history The sunny climate of Orlando, Florida, was probably the main source of inspiration behind the Capital One Bowl logo.
- To begin with, the palm tree is very visible on the logo, which immediately conjures up the images of the subtropical beaches of Florida.
- The soft bluish color of the banner on which the name of the bowl is written and the yellow accents symbolized the ocean and the sand.
- You can also see a football as a reminder of the type of event for which the logo had been created.