Assassins Creed logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG
- Download PNG Assassins Creed Logo PNG Though the famous video game had its release in 2007, its visual identity has been more than just consistent — the emblem, introduced for the game in the very beginning hasn’t changed at all.
- Meaning and history 2007 – 2010 In spite of the multiple modifications the Assassins Creed logo has gone through, it has stayed basically consistent.
- Each new version matches the country or region the story is set in, the sects of the Order etc.
- The logo, created for Assassin’s Creed in 2007 is composed of two main elements — the wordmark, which contains two levels of lettering in black (for Assassin’s) and red (for “Creed”), where both parts are executed in the same sleek and sharp serif typeface.
- Though the two parts of the inscription have all letters capitalized, the upper line’s “A” and “S” are enlarged, and create a frame for the bottom level.
- The second element of the Assassin’s Creed visual identity is its icon, which is often used on its own, executed in monochrome, but is also placed on the background of the official logo.
- In this case, the sharp “A”-like element, which resembles an Illuminati compass, is drawn in light gray, leaving the main place on the stage for the nameplate.
- 2010 – 2012 2012 – 2013 2013 – Today Emblem If you take a closer look, you may notice that the emblem has a lot in common with Illuminati symbolism (square and compasses).
- Also, it bears some resemblance to the bottom side of an eagle skull.
- Most versions are vertically symmetrical, yet the earliest Levantine symbol and the Russian one do not obey the rule.
- Origins symbol The 2017 version of the game, Assassin’s Creed Origins, features the logo with an Egyptian twist: the All-Seeing eye is clearly visible in the middle of the emblem.
- It reminds that the game is set in Ptolemaic Egypt (305 BC-30 BC).
- Font The custom typeface forthe Assassins’ wordmark was developed by Alphabet & Type.
- Color The Assassins Creed logo is typically given in black against the white background.